L2 CERTIFICATE IN FITNESS INSTRUCTING GYM OVERVIEW:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Principles of Fitness, Exercise and Health
- Health and Safety and emergency procedures
- Supporting Clients and building relationships
- Planning, preparing, delivering and evaluating Gym based sessions
After this course you can work in gyms planning and delivering training sessions.
L3 Certificate in Personal Training overview:
- Advanced Anatomy and Physiology for exercise and health
- Applying Principles of Nutrition
- Physical measurements and assessments
- Advanced Cardiovascular and Resistance Training systems
- Planning Personal Training with clients
- •Designing and developing Personal Training sessions
- Delivering Personal Training sessions
- Training in Other Environments
After this course you can work as a gym or freelance Personal Trainer.
L2 AWARD IN KETTLEBELLS SESSIONS OVERVIEW:
- The history and origins of kettlebell training
- The benefits of using kettlebells
- Health and safety considerations for kettlebell training
- How to incorporate kettlebell training into resistance sessions
- Skills you will have
- How to prepare, plan and instruct kettlebell training sessions
- Effective communication skills
After this course you will be ready to deliver one-to-one or group kettlebells sessions.
L2 AWARD IN CIRCUIT TRAINING SESSIONS OVERVIEW:
- Planning Circuit Training Classes
- Adapting exercises for different fitness levels
- Teaching and correcting techniques
- Delivering Circuit Training sessions
After this course you will be ready to deliver group circuit training sessions.